คำศัพท์ภาษาอังกฤษ L3 ชุดที่ 6 (Vocabulary L3 V.6)

This continent is Africa.
This continent is Europe.
This continent is South America.
This continent is North America.
This continent is Asia.
This continent is Antarctica.
This continent is Australia.

This is a funeral in Asia.
This is a wedding in Asia.
This is a wedding in Europe.
This is a funeral in Europe.

My grandfather was born in 1901.
He married my grandmother in 1922.
He lived in France for fifty-two years.
He died in 1983.

I'm thinking about my wife.
He's thinking about his grandparents.
She's at work, but she's thinking about her family.

My grandmother died last month.
You have my condolences.

My daughter was born at eleven p.m. last night!
Congratulation!

I hope I find something.
I found something.
I hope I catch the ball.
I didn't catch the ball.

The people at this wedding are happy.
The people at this funeral are sad.
She's afraid because she's lost.

What are you thinking about?
I'm thinking about the soccer game next week.

What are you thinking about?
I'm thinking about my wedding next month.

I fell off my bicycle two hours ago.
They have been married for one year.
They have been married for twenty-five years.
This man has been dead for many years.
 We got married fifty years ago.
People from Europe sailed to North America five hundred years ago.

They're building a soccer stadium.
They're building a bridge.
They're building a temple.
They're building a house.

He finished cleaning his room ten minutes ago. Now he's playing with his toys.
I finished reading a book last night. Now I need a new one.
We finished building this house a month ago. Now we live here.

Her baby will probably be born soon.
Their baby was already born.
They will get married soon.
They're already married.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น